[FreeNX-kNX] New 1.5 Windows Client: How to use?

hc nagdi at gmx.de
Sat Jul 23 09:10:31 UTC 2005

Hi,

last week I installed the latest freeNX-packages released for SUSE
(NX-1.5.0-9.1.i586.rpm, FreeNX-0.4.1-1.1.i586.rpm from
http://www.mirrors.net.ar/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/X/NX/) on my
server. It should be based upon the version 1.5 libs and worked fine
with the "old" Windows client (OpenGL too). Today I tried to use the new
1.5 Windows client, but it does not work for me (message: "Server not
installed or NX access disabled"; detail: "204 authentication failed".).
The public key is correct (it was not affected by the installation,
nevertheless I put it into the respective directory again). I am
grateful for any hints on how to get things working.

Best regards,
Hans-Christian