[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Logo Wanted!

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Sun Jul 17 14:31:58 UTC 2005

Some of you may know that we are working on getting a decent FreeNX
website online.

The 3 main ingredients for the site will of course be documentation,
documentation, documentation.

So everybody who has something to contribute, big or small (FAQ entry,
HOWTO, feature article, success story....), please feel free to contact
me.

One other little ingredient is to acquire The Official FreeNX Logo   ;-)
For that purpose I posted a request on the new kde-artists website, a
few days ago. To my utter astonishment, there are already some nicely
looking submissions there. Have a look:

   http://kde-artists.org/main/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,48/expv,0/topic,222.0

You can give feedback (best: directly on the kde-artists.org website).
If you have a cool idea about how the FreeNX Logo should look like
(but maybe you can not really implement it for lack of graphical
skills), feel free to give a word-only description on the feedback
site there -- and maybe one of the artists picks it up).

Cheers,
Kurt