[FreeNX-kNX] we can host a mirror for debian packages

Nicholas Lee emptysands at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:06:59 UTC 2005

On 7/12/05, Stefan Lippers-Hollmann <s.L-H at gmx.de> wrote:
> Kalyxo had serious dns and server issues, its successor ekhis is supposed to
> be online soon. In the mean time development took/ takes place on
>         deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/ ./
>         deb-src http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/ ./

Thanks. I've updated my build freenx for ubuntu blog entry to use these entries.

>  - additionally highly experimental (from the packaging point of view) nx
> 1.5.0 packages _might_ be uploaded to tu-bs (of course not to unstable/), be
> aware that those versions might conflict (versioning scheme, orig.tar.gz)
> with the ones being worked on alioth.d.o and are only meant for development/
> testing purposes. Therefore I won't advertise them or encourage its use in
> any way.

Can I get access to this? I was thinking about hacking the 1.4 diff to
get the 1.5 libs deb-ed in a very basic way. If you've done some work
it would save me the time.  I've got several Xen based test desktops.
So I'm not too worried about breaking things.

--
Nicholas Lee
http://stateless.geek.nz