[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora/Redhat Freenx RPM's - 0.4.1

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:44:05 UTC 2005

Fabian Franz wrote:

> Thank you very much Rick,
>
> Btw. you once told me that you had problems with Gnome and 0.4.x. Is this
> problem still current? How did you solve it?

Yeah, I'm still having the problem. They only way I've found to get
around it is to make a configuration change on the client. Instead of
selecting Unix > Gnome, I select Unix > Custom > Settings > Default X
Script. There was a bug opened with Redhat on this (by someone else),
but i personally dont think its a RH\FC bug. This problem goes away if
you revert back to 0.3.1.

If anyone else has this problem, I've posted instructions\screen shots
on what changes to make in the client on the site:

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/freenx/rick_stout