[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient - only one key per client?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at interia.pl
Sun Feb 27 17:24:33 UTC 2005

Samir Kuthiala wrote:
> Hello,
> how do I connect my nxclient to multiple nx servers? each of my server
> has a different set of keys. currently I copy the key manually into
> /usr/NX/share/client.id_dsa.key before connecting to the server.

Yeah I was wondering the same.
It seems that both nxclient and knx can only connect to one nx server
(or may servers, but with the same key).

Combining two keys into one file doesn't seem to work either, so
manually copying keys before connecting is the only (and not that great)
solution I know.

Or perhaps there is a way to do it?

Tomek