[FreeNX-kNX] nxssh and nxproxy protocol

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 25 14:28:43 UTC 2005

Of course, anyone can use it and please do!

Just out of curiosity, how do you know if a port is not taken by another process?

By the way, I want to thank Gian and Fabian for doing such great work and being so approachable on these forums.  I am a hack programmer and I would have never gotten this far without their help!

- L