[FreeNX-kNX] /usr/bin or /usr/NX/bin

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 14:19:01 UTC 2005

On Friday 25 February 2005 13:48, Fabian Franz wrote:
> > User nx not allowed because shell /usr/bin/nxserver does not exist
>
> Well, you have to re-run nxsetup obviously:
>
> nxsetup --install --clean

This was the problem - the nx user's shell was set to /usr/bin/nxserver
instead of /usr/NX/bin/nxserver. I have run --uninstall --purge as well, to
make sure I'm starting from scratch! I also deleted the user i am connecting
as, and removed the line in authorized_keys. Last hurdle now:

nxserver --start give this, then dies.
cannot stat `/usr/NX/home/nx/.ssh/authorized_keys.disabled': No such file or
directory

What files should I have in /usr/NX/home/nx/.ssh/? I currently have:
client.id_dsa.key
known_hosts
server.id_dsa.pub.key
Should I have an authorized_keys file in here?

Thanks,