[FreeNX-kNX] website/wiki

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 11:54:29 UTC 2005

On Friday 25 February 2005 11:20, Fabian Franz wrote:

> No there is no website, yet.
Let me know if you want help

> I don't know if a wiki can replace a good static HP, but for a start I
> re-enabled the Wiki on the berlios project pages.
A wiki can be a great way to get content for static pages

> So feel free to start up, with whatever you want to do. Probably a FAQ is
> whats needed first.
It would be nice to have something that comes up near top in a google search,
with info for all users, including those who have no clue (I am one!). There
are people making howtos all over the place, it would be nice to have one
authorative source!