[FreeNX-kNX] kNX behind a firewall (only port 22 open) unusable?

LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com LROUFAIL at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 19 12:54:52 UTC 2005

What is you operating system/distribution?

Did you go through the troubleshooting steps?

Is there an install log from mozilla/firefox that you could send me?

Are the files actually loaded into the ~/.mozilla/plugins and ~/nx/ directories?

Did you try using ldd to determine if dependencies are met (from the troubleshooting steps)?

I would like to help identify the problem.

- L