[FreeNX-kNX] Unable to kill suspended logon

Jonathan Chen jonachen at cisco.com
Wed Feb 9 22:44:48 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I've used the derivate copy of
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

And I'm getting an error message below when trying to log into RHEL3.  I
tried to see what's wrong and I saw some suspended session and I terminated
them all.   Still I am not able get back onto my box.

--------------------------------------
NXPROXY - Version 1.4.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2004 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '2292'.
Info: Waiting for connection from any host on port '3637'.
Info: Aborting procedure due to signal '15'.
--------------------------------------

Checking the nxserver.log file in /tmp it says I have a suspended session
when I actually terminated all my sessions...so I do not know what is going
on....
NX> 105 listsession --user="jona" --status="Suspended","Running"
--geometry="1024x768x32+render" --type="unix-kde"
NX> 127 Sessions list of user 'jona' for reconnect:

Display Type             Session ID                       Options  Depth
Screen         Status      Session Name