[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Problem to open X11 session

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Tue Feb 1 16:26:40 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 15:41, Gian Filippo Pinzari wrote:
> Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> > Did you upgrade the Windows NX Client? This could have caused
> > a non-clean update of registry settings, and what not...
>
> Kurt, I'm not aware of problems with the registry settings
> (that we keep to the bare minimum). AFAIK upgrading on Windows
> has always worked flawlessy, at least since the 1.3.2.

I had a problem twice, more than a year ago. But that involved
1.2.x and 1.3.0 versions that were upgraded, AFAIR. Or possibly
snapshots (not official releases).

As you see from my "could" wording, I am not sure -- it was more
a shot into the dark, than a definite statement. One other reason
could be that the first installation was in customized path, and
the update in a standard path (or vice versa).

> /Gian Filippo.

Cheers,
Kurt