[FreeNX-kNX] Problems with freeNX after aborting a Session

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Fri Dec 9 07:24:04 UTC 2005

Hallo,

I had to abort  FreeNX-Session with the WIndows-Client to freeNX on a
SuSE 8.2.
After this I can't connect anymore.

All that I can find in the Logs of the CLient:
Copyright (C) 2001, 2005 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '535073'.
Info: Synchronizing local and remote caches.
Info: Handshaking with remote proxy completed.
Warning: Failed to read data from the X auth command.
Warning: Generating a fake cookie for X authentication.
Info: Using cache parameters 4/262144/8192KB/8192KB.
Info: Using image cache parameters 1/1/32768KB.
Info: Using isdn link parameters 4096/8/20/100.
Info: Using pack method '16m-jpeg-5' with session 'unix-kde'.
Info: Using ZLIB data compression level 6.
Info: Using ZLIB data threshold set to 32.
Info: Using ZLIB stream compression level 9.
Info: Using remote ZLIB data compression level 6.
Info: Using remote ZLIB stream compression level 9.
Info: No suitable cache file found.
Info: Starting X protocol compression.
Warning: X connection failed with error 'Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key'.
Info: End of session requested by remote proxy.
Info: Shutting down the link and exiting.

Does anybody know how to solve this so I can connect?

Greetings

Daniel