[FreeNX-kNX] Debian FreeNX packages from Kanotix

Enrique Matías Sánchez (Quique) cronopios at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:13:45 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm having problems when installing FreeNX on a Debian sid box.

I added this line to my /etc/apt/sources.list file:
     deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable ./

And I issued the command
     aptitude install freenx

nxagent, nxlibs, libxcomp0 and libxcompext0 were installed properly,
but the freenx package gave this error:

Setting up freenx (0.4.4-0a3) ...
dpkg: error processing freenx (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 freenx
Ack!  Something bad happened while installing packages.  Trying to recover:
Setting up freenx (0.4.4-0a3) ...
dpkg: error processing freenx (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 freenx

On the freenx configuration dialog I choose `NoMachine Keys'. I'm
connected to the Internet through an authenticated proxy.

Any idea? Thanks in advance,
 Quique

--
The problem with quick and dirty... is that dirty remains long after
quick has been forgotten.