[FreeNX-kNX] Can I use real X display in FreeNX?

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Wed Aug 31 10:10:05 UTC 2005

Nicholas Lee wrote:
> I sent an email to you guys and got nothing back.

Yes, it can be. We tend to give preference to paying customers. What's
the policy at RedHat if you send a stack trace to their support without
being in the customers' DB?

> Maybe you should put the FreeNX lost income into your marketing
> expense account. :)

We surely do, and I think there are also other motivations. Although
I can't really say that NX has grown thanks to the contribution of the
OSS developers, I think that being NX the only OSS alternative to the
dominance of Microsoft in the server based computing market make us
feel right.

/Gian Filippo.