[FreeNX-kNX] Font issue

Aaron Kirk (aakirk) aakirk at cisco.com
Fri Aug 26 15:07:11 UTC 2005

I looked through the archives but I did not see anything addressing my
problem.

I'm using nxclient 1.5 and freenx version 4.3 I believe.  I'm accessing
a linux box from a Windows XP box.

My question is how does nx determine which fonts it has available on the
server side.  If I run VNC on my linux box and run xfontselect, I get a
list of over 5000 fonts to choose from.  If I connect to the linux box
using nx and run xfontselect, I only have ~750 fonts to choose from.  Is
there somewhere I can go and configure nx to find all of the fonts I
have installed on my system?

TIA,

Aaron