[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on Solaris 8

Michael Plotkin plotkin at rcn.com
Wed Aug 24 14:14:17 UTC 2005

I'll know it in a couple of weeks. If it doesn't - I'll make it work.
I've been trying to use an evaluation copy from NoMachine under
Solaris 8 and ended up fixing a lot of problems and bugs, so right  now
I am using a mixture of executables from this evaluation package and
executables that I compiled myself. It works quite well.
Are you interested mostly in the server part or the client as well? Do
you need it to work with VNC (nxviewer) and/or nxdesktop?

Michael Plotkin.