[FreeNX-kNX] Strange connection-problem with FreeNX

Janne Ojaniemi janne.ojaniemi at nbl.fi
Sun Aug 21 17:09:03 UTC 2005

On Saturday 20 August 2005 19:53, Stefan Lippers-Hollmann wrote:

> Delete $HOME/.nx (or rather rename it) and try it again.

That was the first thing tried, no luck.

> This combination is unsupported, either get an upgrade for freenx from your
> distribution or downgrade nxclient to 1.4.0-92 - also ensure that your
> linux nxclient is 1.4.0-91.

That still wouldn't solve the problem, since it exist even when I'm not using
the 1.5.0-client. NX itself seems to work, but it just doesn't want to work
for one particular reason. If the client and the server don't want to talk to
each other, I would assume that it would affect everyone.