[FreeNX-kNX] problem with useradd

Ben Voigt bvoigt at kas.com
Thu Aug 18 16:32:25 UTC 2005

Nope, CVS freenx is *not* fixed.

The other thread said that a fixed version is in the subversion repository
and provided a viewcvs CGI to grab it, however I'm not interested in using a
web browser if I can use "svn update" instead.  Can someone please provide
me with the subversion login command so I can go back to tracking the
repository like I did with cvs?

Ben Voigt
University of Pennsylvania
Electrical Engineering PhD Candidate

voigt at seas.upenn.edu <mailto:voigt at seas.upenn.edu>
BVoigt at kas.com <mailto:BVoigt at kas.com>

Support a Constitutional Amendment to protect the Pledge of Allegiance and
National Motto.
Click here for more information. <http://www.wepledge.com/>