[FreeNX-kNX] problems with Mac OS X client

Gian Filippo Pinzari pinzari at nomachine.com
Thu Aug 11 11:27:12 UTC 2005

David Perkel wrote:
> Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '982'.
> Error: Failed to set TCP_NODELAY flag on FD#13 to 1. Error is 102
> 'Operation not supported on socket'.
> Info: Synchronizing local and remote caches.
> Info: Handshaking with remote proxy completed.

This is fixed. Check the next update. The TR is here:

http://www.nomachine.com/tr/view.php?id=TR08C00940

If you want to recompile the software yourself, find the error
message in nxcomp/Socket.cpp and put a return before the call to
the setsockopt() function.

This also may be of interest for you:

http://www.nomachine.com/tr/view.php?id=TR07C00926

> I'm a paying NoMachine customer for the server.  I've emailed Gian
> Filippo Pinzari and Nomachine, as we had corresponded several about
> earlier problems on Mac OS X, but have not yet received a reply.

David, your mails have been managed personally by me, so far, as
you are not entitled to the support. I've been very busy lately ;-).

/Gian Filippo.