[FreeNX-kNX] cannot ssh as nx-user

Nick Thompson nickthompson at agere.com
Wed Aug 10 08:39:02 UTC 2005

I also had a problem with adduser when I tried to install on Fedora Core4.
When I traced it, I identified a problem with it trying to flush the nscd
caches. I simply stopped nscd and re-ran the install and everything was fine.

This seems to be either an nscd or shadow-utils bug (I can't tell which) on
FC4 and is not a problem with FreeNX.

Nick.