[FreeNX-kNX] NXWebCompanion incompatibility with Internet Explorer

dewey hylton freenx at deweyonline.com
Wed Aug 10 02:04:53 UTC 2005

> Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:47:09 +0200
> From: Fabian Franz <FabianFranz at gmx.de>
> Subject: Re: [FreeNX-kNX] NXWebCompanion incompatibility with Internet
> 	Explorer

can you please be more specific? it's probably a shortcoming of my own, but i
don't understand what you mean by changing java.policy ... i do recall being
asked if i should trust the app vendor, and choosing "yes" - i don't recall
seeing "untrusted" anywhere in the output, but i'll look again as soon as i have
access to a windows machine.