[FreeNX-kNX] ssh problems gone, now real freenx problems

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Tue Aug 9 19:36:15 UTC 2005

Remove the client-side .nx directory in (conventionally) /home/user/ ie

rm -rf /home/clay/.nx

Then type nxclient and it will force the wizard to
re-install everything.  Unless there is anything particularly useful in
all the cache files you haven't lost anything and your backup routine is
saved some work...

Sorry  I wasn't clearer!

\J

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com