[FreeNX-kNX] Netbeans window is blank

Clay McCoy freenx at claymccoy.com
Tue Aug 9 04:12:49 UTC 2005

On my windows client, when I connect and start up Netbeans, the window
for it appears, but there is no content.  It is blank.  This is annoying
because Netbeans was the one application that I wanted to use over
FreeNX.  Is this a problem with the client or the server?  Has anyone
seen this before.  Is it because Netbeans is a Java app?  What other
applications have problems similar to this?  Is there a fix?
BTW, this is the first time I got FreeNX working.  Other than not being
able to use the one app that I wanted, I was impressed.  Very fast indeed.
Thanks,
Clay