[FreeNX-kNX] Failed to set TCP_NODELAY

freenx at claymccoy.com freenx at claymccoy.com
Fri Aug 5 14:40:56 UTC 2005

I set all my stuff up using this:
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/
I am using Fedora Core 4 and used the appropriate rpms that are on the site.
And I am using the latest version of the Mac Os X client from the nomachine
site.
If I am supposed to be using something else on either end, I am not sure what,
where to get it, or what to do with it.
I also don't know where the node.conf is on the server or the client.
Sorry, I know this is newbie stuff.  The help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Clay