[FreeNX-kNX] network connection and session

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Aug 3 21:28:58 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 21:13, Sunil wrote:
> Is it possible to make the session suspend if window
> is closed, instead of the dialog or if client reboots
> or if network goes down?

This is actually how it already behaves now, if clients reboot or
the network goes down.

Why dont you just test it, and report any behaviour that deviates
from that?

I am opposed to get rid of the dialog if the windows is closed.
After all, *very* often the window is closed unintentionally,
and that dialog is the correct way to handle this.

> -Sunil

Cheers,
Kurt