[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.4.4-RC1 --Keyboard reaction slower?

Jonathan Chen (jonachen) jonachen at cisco.com
Wed Aug 3 01:06:14 UTC 2005

Has anyone noticed that if you hold a key down for 30 seconds versus
FreeNX 0.3.1(for me), the response is maybe a second or less slower?

I did not notice too much of difference when entering  a lot of "h" key
but when I use the backspace key to erase what I have typed, it feels
like forever deleting a hundredth's of "h" key being entered on KDE
konsole window.

Both servers are in the same datacenter and running same version os
RHEL3.

-Jonathan