[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.4.4-RC1

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 23:21:59 UTC 2005

changes look good. I will test and post if there is
any problem.

meanwhile, please change:

"sleep 60" in nxnode to "sleep $AGENT_STARTUP_TIMEOUT"

Another thing that annoys me is that these scripts are
not run in a login shell. I have most of the gnu stuff
on solaris in a non-standard location. And I have
these tools (like gnu netcat, expect, grep etc.) in
PATH. And because its not a login shell, my PATH never
gets set to the GNU locations.

Is it unsafe to do a #!/bin/bash -l for nxnode,
nxserver?

Thanks,
-Sunil