[FreeNX-kNX] NXclient question

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Aug 1 17:46:56 UTC 2005

Wolfgang Schweer schreef:

> Paul van der Vlis schrieb:
>
>> Wolfgang Schweer schreef:

>>> sure, as outlined by Gian some time ago:
>>>
>>> put the (empty) files nologin and nopasswd into /usr/NX/share -
>>> that's all.
>>

>> I am using Debian and I do not have a /usr/NX/share. I have tried
>> /usr/share/NX but with no luck.
>
> i'm using Debian, too. if you install !M's Debian 1.5.0 client, you
> should have that dir.

Ah, it's on the client-side... This works, but the cursor is still on
the password and not on the user (with the 1.4 client).

For me more complex, because I want to use ThinStation as client...

>> Yes, but I did not find it there.
>
> http://www.nomachine.com/kb/index.php

I mean, I did not find anything when I search on something like "nologin".

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.