[FreeNX-kNX] NXclient question

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Aug 1 15:08:26 UTC 2005

Thorsten Sandfuchs schreef:
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 03:49:22PM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to configure NXclient so, that it asks for a username?
>>I would like a blank username, and the cursor on the username (it's for
>>thin clients).
>>BTW: is it OK to ask questions about the commercial NXclient here?
>
> if they don't imply implementation issues, I think we help were we can, but
> with this request you better ask nomachine.

I have no support-contract or something like that...

> Or you can try to use "our"
> nxrun-libraries to put together your own client.

I would prefer a real open source client, but I am not a real good
programmer. For that reason I want to use my time to switch some
organisations from Windows to Linux with use of FreeNX, and not to
program a client.

Is there a client implementation with "your" nxrun-libraries?

I would like to use ThinStation. I've heard Trevor Batley (from
ThinStation) wants to look at nxclient 1.5 and Moznx. There is allready
a nxclient 1.4 implementation.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.