[FreeNX-kNX] NXclient question

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Mon Aug 1 15:23:43 UTC 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 14:49, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to configure NXclient so, that it asks for a username?
>
> I would like a blank username, and the cursor on the username (it's for
> thin clients).
>
> With regards,
> Paul van der VLis.
>
> BTW: is it OK to ask questions about the commercial NXclient here?

It is OK to ask, but don't expect an answer under all conditions.
After all, most of us are fellow users of the same NX Client....

BTW, "commercial" NX Client sounds a bit odd; after all, NoMachine
do not ask for money for the client, and their license even grants
that it is "freely redistributable in binary form". I regard it as
a great gift to have received and being allowed to use.

"Commercial" is when you pay them (NoMachine), either for a support
contract, or for licenses of the (commercial) server.

Cheers,
Kurt