[FreeNX-kNX] /home/.nx

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 21:16:08 UTC 2004

Gian Filippo Pinzari wrote:

> While Linux vendors have reasonable control of what thay ship
> with their OS, third parties don't ususally want to deal with
> libraries and executables that are replaced with different
> versions or with more or less compatible substitutes shipped as
> part of other packages.

You are right. I am looking at it from a different perspective. My goal
is to have a package for a specific set of distributions. From that
perspective, I probably need to stop looking at it globally and look at
it a little more locally. I'm going to go ahead and change the home dir
location for Fedora\Redhat to fit the needs of those distributions.

Thank you,

Rick Stout