[FreeNX-kNX] SSL Encryption

Rick Stout rick_stout at ureach.com
Tue Oct 12 16:04:10 UTC 2004

Yeah, I cannot connect with a client without using SSL encryption.
Neither of the machines are using firewalls. They are both on the same
switch, same subnet. Lets say, for entertainments sake, what would have
to be open on a firewall to allow non-ssl sessions? Obviously the ssl is
more firewall friendly, so that will be my default, but I'm sure that
there is some overhead involved that may not be good for slower
connections/slower machines.

Although, after the personal miracle today of resume, I'm gonna go home
tonight and I bet that non-SSL connections are going to magically work
too...