[FreeNX-kNX] SSL Encryption

Doug Burks mubley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 16:22:40 UTC 2004

I can verify that I can connect from a Win32 machine running the
latest NoMachine client (without SSL encryption enabled) to a Tao
Linux server running your FreeNX RPMs.  The only way I could get it to
break was when the iptables firewall was enabled and blocking the
extra ports that NX needs when SSL encryption is disabled.

Have you tried running nxclient on the FreeNX server itself
(connecting to localhost) to see if that behaves the same way?

Doug