[FreeNX-kNX] NX session not suspendable

Rick Stout zipsonic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:55:04 UTC 2004

Ok, I dont know what magic has happened overnight, but I can suspend and
resume now. I was even able to resume with a 1.3.2 client, and changing
the var in nxserver. Argh. I hate feeling like an idiot... BTW Fabian, I
sent you a patch last week separating the vars out into a separate
config file. I just bring it up because If i update the pacakge, I'll
lose my settings.