[FreeNX-kNX] Ugly dialog box...

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Mon Oct 11 18:05:52 UTC 2004

On Monday 11 October 2004 17:57, you wrote:
> Hi,
> When I close my NX session, I have a popup asking if I want to suspend
> or terminate my session. Thge dialog is ugly...

What do you mean with "ugly"?

> Any idea why?

It wants to give you a choice:

 * if you select "suspend", you may later re-attach to the same session,
   in its same state as in the moment you "suspend" it, with all the
   application windows remaining open. You can even attach to the session
   from a different NX client.

 * if you select "terminate", this session is shut down once and for all.
   Your next session will start completely new.

> And how to change that?

Change what? The supposed "ugliness" or the behaviour?

> Thanks
> -jec

Cheers,
Kurt