[FreeNX-kNX] When deploying Linux

Doug Burks mubley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 14:56:35 UTC 2004

Hello again Chris,

nxdesktop is based on rdesktop and thus the man pages are likely
identical.  Here's an online version of the rdesktop man page:
http://thintux.sourceforge.net/rdesktop.html

You are interested in the following option:
-s <shell>
    Startup shell for the user - starts a specific application instead
of Explorer.

Doug