falkon.org rating

Juraj Oravec jurajoravec at mailo.com
Mon Feb 27 08:10:14 GMT 2023

On pondelok 27. februára 2023 8:37:48 CET Genghis Khan wrote:
> Hello,

Hello,

> Falkon website is rated 0.
> https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/falkon.org

Nicely rounded number.

> I don't know why, given that this website index *has* "not yet rated"
> status.

Most probably because normal people install Falkon from system
repositories and never / very rarely need to visit the website.

> I didn't contact that service on this matter.

After a very quick check on this phishing site I conclude they do not
have enough data to show how reliable the site is. Be it me I would wait
for more reviews before creating a rating.

There is nothing we can do about that. It is a fun fact though.

The Falkon website should be remade into KDE style in the future, it is
just takes a lot of effort to get it done somehow.

>   --GK~

Best regaqrds,
Juraj.