Python extensions not working on Falkon 3.1.0/openSuse Linux Leap 15.3

Eric Brunel eric.brunel at netcourrier.com
Wed Oct 12 09:52:09 BST 2022

What Kind of extension do you need for it to require Python support?

Only one really, which is Readability (https://store.falkon.org/p/1309264) - my eyes are no more what they used to be, and some websites seem to insist in making their texts hard to read...

Falkon also has a QML API which is kind of good enough. At the moment I
am trying to experiment with it and write point which should be improved
in the next QML API version.
I also have a partial tutorial for QML development for Falkon. Slowly
working on it over the time.

Didn't dig into extension creation myself, so I have no idea if Readability actually needs Python or if it can be done with QML...

And thanks again for your very helpful answers!

Best regards.

--

 Eric