Adding extension for buku

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Tue Jan 4 09:37:46 GMT 2022

Hello friends at Falkon mailing-list,

 I've stumbled upon a bookmark manager project called buku, which seems
to be popular amongst ArchLinux users.

 I think addons to utilize buku for Falkon, Midori, Otter Browser etc.
would do great for all power-user driven web browsers.

 For instance, KEditBookmarks, is a great project, but it doesn't
support tags like Firefox does, and also there is no addon provided for
integration with non KDE web browsers, so it's not a solution for me,
and was still dependent on Firefox.

 However buku is, to me, the last factor for me to abandon Firefox for
good in favor of Falkon.

 I think a buku extension should be a priority for Falkon and web
browsers alike.

 Links:

 Personal mini-web in text
 https://github.com/jarun/buku