Falkon 3.2 released

Juraj Oravec sgd.orava at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:59:59 GMT 2022

Hello,

> It is unclear if the Python bindings work,
> they will likely be removed in future releasesSigned by Jonathan

So far I had problems with compiling Python support, but it could be my
issue only.

It would be nice if Falkon CMakeList exposed header files and made it
easy to install them with the program. If this would work it would allow
for external C++ plugins to be able tocompile and work. (I know stupid
idea)

Best regards.

PS: Treat me at most as +, I suck at management things.