Setting Falkon as the default browser

Kamilė Malinauskaitė kamile.maline at outlook.com
Mon Sep 20 13:43:27 BST 2021

Dear people at the Falkon labs,

I am having trouble setting Falkon as my default browser in Windows 10. In the settings I do not see Falkon listed as an available browser to be set as the default, and there is no option to select a program from the computer. Does anyone know any work-arounds or anything, that would help me make Falkon my default browser?
Your advice would be much appreciated, since this browser is currently the best one I’ve ever used and I will continue using it in the future, even if the problem is not resolved.
Thank you in advance.

[cid:image001.png at 01D7AE36.34EFD980]