General question for installation.

Alcocer, Luis Lorenzo AlcocerL2 at corning.com
Thu Nov 25 17:03:22 GMT 2021

Good day.

My names is Luis Alcocer, and im trying to install QupZilla (Falkon) on Corning due the compatibility of the WebMotion software.
But for this, the IT Department are requiring this info:

Is a user profile required to authenticate users within the tool?  If so, how are those accounts administered?

What type of information would be stored in the application?

Could you help me with this information?

Thank you

Luis Alcocer
Controls Engineer
Corning Optical Communications|RAM Plant
E-mail: AlcocerL2 at Corning.com<mailto:AlcocerL2 at Corning.com>