New user Falkon browser. A few questions.

James Henry McCoy Jr spaceknight2 at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 17:25:13 BST 2021

Hello all.

I am running Falkon  3.1.0 with  QtWebEngine version 5.11.3 on Devuan
(Debian 10 without systemd). There seems to be a pause before loading
webpages.

Any  tips/tweaks for speeding up Falkon loading webpages?  Maybe
increase browser cache size or adjust network settings inside Falkon??

Next question: Are there  tips/tweaks to enable Falkon to use ZOOM via
browser? I tried and video works - but ZOOM says audio not supported.

Lastly... are there tips/tweaks to enable playing DRM using Falkon?

I know there are internal "flags" or "settings" for both Firefox and
Chrome/Chromium and wonder if the same exist for Falkon.

Thanks in advance for any help.

James

--
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing."