Falkon browser

Howard Matthews howard.matthews at zoho.com
Tue Jan 5 11:58:42 GMT 2021

Hello,

I have tried Falkon as a secondary browser and I must say that I like it very much, particularly as it displays one particular website properly where other browsers fail.

However, I have a major problem that is stopping me from using Falkon, which is that web pages do not fill the full width of the screen of my 12 inch laptop (Windows 10) so the text is too small to read with ease, and I have not found a way of changing this. Because of this I uninstalled it.

If you can provide me with an answer to this problem I will be very happy to reinstall Falkon and continue using it.

Regards,
Howard Matthews (UK)