please help

Dattatrey Deshpande desh_allg at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 13:53:02 GMT 2021

>From Germany , Good day to your Falkon developer Team.

every time, I am very glad ,when i use your Falkon Bowser.

It has a very quick response Time.

I have a problem with Falkon password manager. ( well,  i am a unix and Linux user since 1985 ).

allow saving passwords from sites ---- on

automatically complete passwords on sites --- on

but the Falkon password manager takes only ONE user name from a website   e.g. Yahoo.com.

i have many diffierent user names at yahoo.com and so on (for different purposes).

How do i insert the other user names and passwords to this Falkon password manager ?

Can you send me a txt File example for importing the users and passwords ?

how can i include KeyPassXc password manager in Falkon webbrowser ?

I tried with KWallet passowrd manager but no effekt.

I am using Falkon 3.1.0 the newest version on Kubuntu 20.04.

I tried with text file to import --  shows error.

I Wish your Team a very woderful and without any covid 19 Problems Xmas Festiwal.

and good health and plenty of success in your development work for a new year 2022.

best regards,

Raja

.