screen share permission

lauranon at vfemail.net lauranon at vfemail.net
Fri Sep 18 08:53:04 BST 2020

Hi,

  I'm using Falkon to access a BigBlueButton server. When I share my
mic or webcam, there's a popup that asks for permission and I've found
the settings in Preferences for this. But when I try to share my
screen, I just get a message saying "Error: Permission to access
screen wasn]t granted" and I can't find anything in Preferences to
turn this on

  Is there away to enable screen sharing?

  TIA

  ​Laura

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse at vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!