Doubt about Project: Firefox Sync

Juraj Oravec sgd.orava at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:44:16 GMT 2020

Hello,

The idea is to make Falkon compatible with Firefox sync and be able to use it.

In your words it would be "integrating firefox sync from firefox/epiphany for Falkon".

Best regards

Are we developing a sync solution on top of Sync Storage Server API, or cloning and
integrating firefox sync from firefox/epiphany for Falkon?

A little about me,

Hello everyone 👋

 I am yozaam, a second-year CSE student and developer, delighted to be a part of open
source;

Found your email through the KDE GSOC page and I'm /super/ eager to contribute to Open
Source, KDE and advance the FOSS movement;

I'm comfortable with basic C++, Full-Stack JS, Android;

Yohaan Vakil - yozaam