D26932: Prompt user when KWallet is disabled

Juraj Oravec noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 27 18:26:46 GMT 2020

SGOrava added a comment.

  + as drisca suggested, it would be great to add some stopper for notifications to show only once.
  You may see it as "it will show only when there is a problem", well trust him with this, there will be some users who will be spammed with notifications.
  I apologize I did not thought about this.

  I believe it can be done simple by new bool variable which you will check and set when showing this error message.
  Showing it once is enough HE said.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kwalletpasswordbackend.cpp:24
>  #include <QDateTime>
> -
>  #include <KWallet>

keep this empty line, it separates includes from Qt and KDE

> kwalletpasswordbackend.cpp:27
>
> +
> +

no need to add so many blank lines, one is enough

> kwalletpasswordbackend.cpp:88
>      if (!m_wallet) {
> +
> +        showPrompt();

no need add new lines here, repeat x times

> kwalletpasswordbackend.cpp:188
> +{
> +
> +    mApp->desktopNotifications()->showNotification("KWallet disabled","Please enable KWallet to save password.");

no need for new line

> kwalletpasswordbackend.h:44
>      void updateLastUsed(PasswordEntry &entry) override;
> -
>      void removeEntry(const PasswordEntry &entry) override;

keep this empty line

> kwalletpasswordbackend.h:50
>      void initialize();
> -
>      KWallet::Wallet* m_wallet;

keep the empty line between methods and variables

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D26932