D21087: Fix name and set desktop entry for notifications

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 8 22:02:04 BST 2019

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> nicolasfella wrote in desktopnotificationsfactory.cpp:94
> It is set without the suffix here https://cgit.kde.org/falkon.git/tree/src/lib/app/mainapplication.cpp#n119
>
> So I can safely assume I get it without suffix, can I?

Oops, my bad, had missed this was for Falkon and not some lib, was confused after having scanned some things and just made a drive-by comment.
But made a note to myself to check tomorrow/WE all the KF libs which might be used in non-KAboutData-driven apps, as lxr.kde.org showed me now some hits while I was made aware by myself of this challenge.
Sorry for noise, code on :)

REPOSITORY
  R875 Falkon

REVISION DETAIL