D20022: Added focus for searchbar in history sidebar & bookmark sidebar

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 29 17:56:04 GMT 2019

drosca requested changes to this revision.
drosca added a comment.

  One unexpected thing is that it will also focus search line when opening new browser window, not just when manually opening sidebar.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bookmarkssidebar.cpp:53
> +{
> +    ui->search->setFocus();
> +}

I don't really think there needs to be new method for just this one line.

> bookmarkssidebar.cpp:54
> +    ui->search->setFocus();
> +}
> +

There is a space after `}`

> bookmarkssidebar.h:40
>      explicit BookmarksSidebar(BrowserWindow* window, QWidget* parent = 0);
> +    void showEvent(QShowEvent* event);
> +    void focusSearchLine();

It should be override.

REPOSITORY